360insights Accessibility Policy
360insights is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility for persons with disabilities. In doing so, we are committed to working with our team members and clients to provide programs, goods and services in a manner that respects the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity of persons with disabilities.
360insights will make a reasonable effort to create an overall accessible work environment and create a suitable accessible work environment for team members with disabilities as soon as practicable after 360insights becomes aware of the disability.
Team members are responsible for making 360insights aware of their disability. However, if a team member appears to be struggling in the workplace, or is clearly unwell, 360insights will do its best to provide assistance and accommodations if necessary.
360insights will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that are available to customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
360insights will take the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, 360insights will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired by:
- Ensuring it is clearly stated on the job postings.
- Highlighting and linking our Accessibility Policy from the career page.
The company will provide training to employees, volunteers and other staff members on Ontario’s accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of employees, volunteers and other staff members.
360insights will ensure employees are provided with the training needed to meet Ontario’s accessible laws; training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- 360insights’ plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing the company’s goods and services
- Training when any changes are made to our accessible customer service plan
360insights will take the following steps to prevent and remove other accessibility barriers identified:
- Physical space is an area that will need attention as we grow
- Increasing our accessibility on-line and through mobile devices
360insights will take the following steps to develop and put in place a process for developing individual accommodation plans and return-‐to-‐work policies for employees that have been absent due to a disability:
- Comply with AODA while building accommodation plans
- Modify job functions or workstation as necessary
We will take the following steps to ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are considered if 360insights is using performance management, career development and redeployment processes:
- Review assess & modify current performance management, career development or processes as needed.
- Develop a career plan crafted for the individuals for unique situation.
Modifications to this or Other Policies
Any policy, practice or procedure of 360insights. that does not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.