The Next Generation Channel Chief: The Evolution of Partnerships and How to Not Get Left Behind
The partnerships within your channel or ecosystem are about building and maintaining relationships that will bring incremental value to your business. Your partners aren't just selling your products/services. They drive revenue to their bottom line by influencing, referring, and adding services to your solution in order to provide the best possible outcomes for customers. As a result, partnerships and enablement strategies have become increasingly complex.
During this roundtable, our panel of industry experts provided a lively discussion and answered audience questions on how to address:
- How are partner programs evolving?
- How do partners make money and what makes them work with you instead of your competition?
- Next steps in identifying your ideal partner strategy.
Our SVP of Marketing, Heather K. Margolis, is joined by:
- James Hodgkinson, SVP, Ecosystems
- Jay McBain, Chief Analyst, Canalys
- Chris Samila, VP, Partnerships, Crossbeam and Co-founder, Partnership Leaders
Want to learn more about the channel from industry experts?
Simply fill out the form to watch this Videocast
GET ACCESS TO THE VIDEOCAST NOW